Tuesday 10 January 2017

Prompto: Horrible Photos We All Take

I've really enjoyed Prompto taking photographs on my journey through Final Fantasy 15. It's a great way to keep record of some great moments, but Prompto isn't always the expert photographer he makes himself out to be. 

Sometimes he takes terrible photos just like any of us. Below are a few examples from my time with the game, do you have any funny photo moments? Feel free to describe them in the comments or email them to Mulukh@nicheonline.co.uk

Overexposed

Relying On All The Wrong Filters

Thinking We Are Arty


I took this for a reason but I can't remember what it was...


Who is that guy?

Is that your thumb/pocket/handbag/belly button?


Did you take the lens cover off?


Expert Framing

Bad Timing



Look Who's Back

Backs again



I think I'm in this one

Or this one?



Selphie Selfie Time



#SquadGoals

Forever out of context




Final Fantasy XV is property of Square Enix, images captured through PS4 Share feature.

No comments:

Post a Comment