Sunday 4 December 2016

No Man's Sky X Space Dandy:Atlas has Issues, Baby!

 For those not familiar with Space Dandy the anime was review in issue of Niche: Treat Your Geek and is available on Netflix. Anyhoo, Dandy is the perfect guest writer to bring you misadventures in No Man's Sky, the space exploration game from Hello Games.

Stories from No Man's Sky featuring Space Dandy: he's a dandy guy, in space. He combs the galaxy, like his pompadour, on the hunt for aliens. Planet after planet he searches, discovering bizarre new creatures, both friendly and not. These are the spectacular adventures of Space Dandy and (without) his brave space crew... in space.

--------- Transmission Incoming --------------

Next planet, time to chill… on a great dust bowl of a planet, there’s giant dogs here so that’s…. nice?

Learnt how to make my own antimatter, dandy has the power baby.

Next up, desert planet, freekin cactus, bodacious beaches and tropical rock pools… there’s even great piles of resources jus' floatin'.


Night hit, everything changed, creatures came out. I said ‘ello to a little worm guy and scanned some other freakies.


The scanner let’sme name stuff? Design flaw! It doesn’t agree with some of my finer suggestions but then doesn’t complain when I come face to face with a… a Foxiliato Arsist… what even is that? and do I really wanna know?
Not much of anythin' happened 'til I left this ball o'rock, but then ........






Space pirates, terrible space pirates, they're pirates, in space! Seems they want my booty AND my booty.










I lost those losers thanks to my superior skills, baby!
Landed on a new planet, 
Ran into that Atlas guy again, red blobby thing called me to le me know it wasn’t talking to me anymore. 

I think it has issues. Anyways, forward with the dandy way, baby!




------ Transmission Complete -----------

As this Dandy travels the cosmos you might see his discoveries within the game, follow him on PS4 real_space_dandy and while you're there, check out the Niche: Treat Your Geek PS4 Community (search for us under the community tab of the PS4 menu)




Space Dandy and No Man's Sky are properties of their respective owners and not owned by Niche. Article intended for entertainment purposes only.

No comments:

Post a Comment